- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Le Patio Review
A sure winner for "most stylish in town," this French-run restaurant offers Moroccan cooking with a twist, for example, fish tagines are made with with pears, apples, or prunes. The small tables are set around a large starry lantern, and deep-red walls, white muslin, and candles create a romantic atmosphere. It's also a great spot for tapas and posing by the bar. There's a house punch, too, with so much rum in it you can see why they call it punch.
- Address: 28 bis, rue Moulay Rachid, Essaouira
- Phone: 0524/47–41–66
- Location: Essaouira
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. Closed 1st 3 wks of Dec., last 3 wks of Jan., and all of July. No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We took a drive through the Atlas mountains this summer during the corn harvest. Read more
Thanks to the kind people on this forum who are willing to share their travel knowledge, my husband and I just returned about 10 days ago from a 12 day trip to southern Morocco. Read more
Background: We are a couple in our mid-30s with our 4year old daughter. Read more
· News & Features
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more
Intergalactic photos of unbelievably beautiful star formations and swirling clouds above Earth's surface... Read more
The week after Thanksgiving means it's time to kick your planning mode into high gear.... Read more