- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Chez Mimi la Brochette
Chez Mimi la Brochette Review
Run by Mimi and her husband since 1981, this seaside institution brings a little style to the chain of cheapos at the northern end of the beach. Everything is grilled over a wood fire, and you can get great fish, including lobster and prawns. Don't miss the fig-based digestif, Mahia, or the chance to have hot prawns or smoked eel salad. The house specialty is, of course, brochettes of any kind; there's plenty of meat on the menu, too. The only downside is that you can't eat here Friday night.
- Address: Rue de la Plage, Agadir
- Phone: 0528/84–03–87
- Location: Agadir
- No dinner Fri. No lunch Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
Trying to decide between the two tours below for mid Sept - early Oct 2014. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more