- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Chez Mimi la Brochette
Chez Mimi la Brochette Review
Run by Mimi and her husband since 1981, this seaside institution brings a little style to the chain of cheapos at the northern end of the beach. Everything is grilled over a wood fire, and you can get great fish, including lobster and prawns. Don't miss the fig-based digestif, Mahia, or the chance to have hot prawns or smoked eel salad. The house specialty is, of course, brochettes of any kind; there's plenty of meat on the menu, too. The only downside is that you can't eat here Friday night.
- Address: Rue de la Plage, Agadir
- Phone: 0528/84–03–87
- Location: Agadir
- No dinner Fri. No lunch Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
Morocco Trip Report March 27-April 8, 2014
We (couple with 13 year-old grandson) have just returned from a memorable tour of Morocco with a driver/guide.
Tip #1: Bring to the airport, the credit card Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more