- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Hôtel Palais Salaam
At a Glance
- lovely gardens and terraces
- rooms are disappointing
- staff can seem disinterested
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Palais Salaam Review
Any hotel that manages to accommodate the ambassadors of France and the United States must have pretty wide-ranging appeal. This hotel was built into the ramparts of the former pasha's court and likes to think of itself as the best place in town. Although it may not actually hold that crown any longer, the hotel's exotic gardens and ground-floor salons, with original palatial features and mosaic tiling are stunning, while some bedrooms are disappointing. Ask for rooms located in the older block (Room numbers 100 to 300) or one of the Pacha Suites. Half-board and full-board options available.
- Address: Bd. Moulay Ismail, outside the ramparts Taroudant
- Phone: 0528/85–25–01
- Location: Taroudant
- 88 rooms, 48 suites, 4 apartments.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
Background: We are a couple in our mid-30s with our 4year old daughter. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more