- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Hôtel Palais Salaam
At a Glance
- lovely gardens and terraces
- rooms are disappointing
- staff can seem disinterested
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Palais Salaam Review
Any hotel that manages to accommodate the ambassadors of France and the United States must have pretty wide-ranging appeal. This hotel was built into the ramparts of the former pasha's court and likes to think of itself as the best place in town. Although it may not actually hold that crown any longer, the hotel's exotic gardens and ground-floor salons, with original palatial features and mosaic tiling are stunning, while some bedrooms are disappointing. Ask for rooms located in the older block (Room numbers 100 to 300) or one of the Pacha Suites. Half-board and full-board options available.
- Address: Bd. Moulay Ismail, outside the ramparts Taroudant
- Phone: 0528/85–25–01
- Location: Taroudant
- 88 rooms, 48 suites, 4 apartments.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
Trying to decide between the two tours below for mid Sept - early Oct 2014. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more