- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- Large rooms
- relaxed atmosphere
- Lack of English-speaking staff on hand
Check Rates from our Partners
Palazzo Desdemona Review
This classy small hotel has rooms with sophisticated decor: white woolen blankets, low divans, and delicate accents of selectively placed Moroccan antiques. Some mini-suites have fireplaces, while others come with ornate wrought-iron four-poster beds. Rooms in the back are quieter than those facing the busy street. There's a roof terrace for breakfast, and the restaurant/bar next door is under the same ownership.
- Address: 12–14, rue Youssef el Fassi, Medina, Essaouira
- Phone: 0524/47–22–27
- Location: Essaouira
- 13 rooms, 2 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
Background: We are a couple in our mid-30s with our 4year old daughter. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more