- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- Large rooms
- relaxed atmosphere
- Lack of English-speaking staff on hand
Check Rates from our Partners
Palazzo Desdemona Review
This classy small hotel has rooms with sophisticated decor: white woolen blankets, low divans, and delicate accents of selectively placed Moroccan antiques. Some mini-suites have fireplaces, while others come with ornate wrought-iron four-poster beds. Rooms in the back are quieter than those facing the busy street. There's a roof terrace for breakfast, and the restaurant/bar next door is under the same ownership.
- Address: 12–14, rue Youssef el Fassi, Medina, Essaouira
- Phone: 0524/47–22–27
- Location: Essaouira
- 13 rooms, 2 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
Trying to decide between the two tours below for mid Sept - early Oct 2014. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more