The Southern Atlantic Coast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
The Southern Atlantic Coast Hotel Reviews
You'll find a full range of options, from small budget hotels to Agadir's five-star behemoths. In Essaouira, many old traditional family homes, or riads, have been restored and converted to beautiful guesthouses. In summer it's best to reserve rooms in advance, and for the more upscale riad options you may have to book several months in advance whatever the time of year. There's also an increasing number of rental apartments in Essaouira and "apartment hotels" in Agadir; both offer self-catering options.
The Souss has some choice small hotels ranging from simple auberges (inns) and restored riads to former palaces and one luxury hotel that's among the best in Morocco.
Browse The Southern Atlantic Coast Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe