The Southern Atlantic Coast Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Top Reasons to Go
Catch a wave: From Agadir to Essaouira, the magnificent Atlantic coastline draws hundreds of surfers every year to ride its huge breaks.
Satisfying seafood: Whether you are haggling down by the port for your own fish or enjoying calamari on a rooftop terrace, both Essaouira and Agadir are a seafood-lover's paradise.
Family fun: Donkey rides, playgrounds, and ice-cream stalls make Agadir heaven for children, while stylish resort hotels serve up every luxury Mom and Dad could possibly want.
Walking in the Anti-Atlas: spectacular scenery around Tafraoute and the pretty villages of the Ameln Valley, without another tourist in sight.
Taroudant: a beautiful walled city with a strong crafts tradition, fascinating souks, and some lovely boutique hotels.Updated: 03-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's