- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Horseback and Camel Riding
Ranch de Diabat. A long-standing family-run business who organize camel trips and horse-riding from their ranch in village of Diabat, at the southern end of Essaouria beach. A camel trip costs from 180 DH per hour; horseback riding lessons and trail rides of several days can be organized for groups. Diabat, Quartier des Dunes, Essaouira. 0662/29–72–03. www.ranchdediabat.com.
RandoCheval. This French-owned company organizes group horse-riding holidays in Morocco including hotels, airport transfers, guide, camps, and meals. An eight-day Berber trek along the coast starts from Agadir and ends in Essaouira and is subject to minimum of four in a group. Essaouira. or. www.randocheval.com.
Zouina Cheval. This company organizes horseback riding excursions on Diabat beach and in the countryside around Essaouira, with treks from one hour to a full day for beginners and experienced riders alike. Longer multi-day treks with camping for groups and camel trips are also possible. Prices start from around 200 DH per hour and 600 DH for a full day with a picnic lunch. Diabat, Quartier des Dunes, Essaouira. 0669/80–71–01. www.zouina-cheval.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's