- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Timing and Precautions
Many first-time travelers to Morocco never leave Agadir, but that would be a mistake; a great idea for first-timers is to make Agadir home base and take day trips to other towns in the area. Agadir is on the whole fairly safe, though it's a good idea to keep an eye on your wallet, as pickpockets are a problem.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's