- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Argane-Spa. The Argane-Spa offers the gamut of baths and scrubbing. A fragrant hot bath followed by a massage costs 400 DH and lasts an hour. Or try "erg-therapy," an active sand wrap at the beach for 150 DH (30 minutes). Caribbean Village Agador, Bd. du 20 Août, Agadir. 0528/84–71–02.
Diar Argan. Diar Argan offers two hours of Berber massage with argan oil for 300 DH. 104, Immeuble Iguenouane, at bd. Mohammed V, next to Delegation du Tourisme, Agadir. 0528/84-82-33. www.diarargan.net.
Les Massages d'Argan. Les Massages d'Argan offers a range of massages, from relaxation to lymphatic drainage. Two-hour massages cost 350 DH. There's also a boutique where you can buy the massage products. It's located a little far out in the north of the city, but if you call, they can pick you up for free. Bloc 9, 20, Hay Sidi Mohammed, Ihchach, Agadir. 0528/21–08–84. www.lesmassagesdargan.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe