- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
There are three 27-hole courses within 15 minutes of Agadir.
Golf Club Med Les Dunes. These 27 holes were designed by Cabell Robinson. The Golf Club Med Les Dunes is an American-style course 5 kms from the Club Med village in Agadir. The greens fees are 690 DH, including caddie. Rte. d'Inezgane, Agadir. 0528/82-95-00.
Golf de L'Océan. The newest of the golf courses along Agadir's coast, the Golf de L'Océan is part of the Atlantic Palace Hotel resort and is open to both resort guests and nonresidents. Designed by Belt Collins and opened in 2009, the course has are 27 holes, and the greens fees start at 350 DH for 9 holes incuding caddy. Regular minibus shuttles run from the Atlantic Palace Hotel. Atlantic Palace Hotel, Bensergao, Agadir. 0528/27–35–42. www.golfdelocean.com.
Golf du Soleil. Golf du Soleil is American-style, with three courses of 9 holes each. It has Tifway grass across 110 acres. The greens fees for 9 holes are 470 DH, including caddie. There is a regular, free shuttle bus that picks up at some of the big hotels throughout the day. Chemin des Dunes, Bensergao, Agadir. 0528/33–73–30. www.golfdusoleil.com.
Royal Golf Club. One of the smaller courses in Agadir, Royal Golf Club is 12 km (7 mi) from Agadir on the road to Aït Melloul. It has 9 holes over 30 acres, with English-style Bermuda 419 and Cucuyo grass. Greens fees are 250 DH for 9 holes including caddie. Km 12, Rte. At Melloul, Agadir. 0528/24–85–51.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe