- Catch a wave From Agadir to Essaouira, the magnificent Atlantic coastline draws hundreds of surfers every year to ride its huge breaks.
- Satisfying seafood Whether you are haggling down by the port for your own fish or enjoying calamari on a rooftop terrace, both Essaouira and Agadir are a seafood-lover's paradise.
- Family fun Donkey rides, playgrounds, and ice-cream stalls make Agadir heaven for children, while stylish resort hotels serve up every luxury Mom and Dad could possibly want.
- Walking in the Anti-Atlas spectacular scenery around Tafraoute and the pretty villages of the Ameln Valley, without another tourist in sight.
- Taroudant a beautiful walled city with a strong crafts tradition, fascinating souks, and some lovely boutique hotels.
GREAT AMERICAN VACATION
Take our short photo quiz to reveal your ideal trip in the U.S.More