- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Official guides in Morocco are identified by large, brass badges. Be wary of the numerous unofficial guides, generally young men, who will offer to find you a hotel, take you on a tour of the city, or, in some cases, find hashish or "kif" for you. Some will falsely claim to be students who merely wish to practice their English. To avoid these hustlers, you should appear confident and aware of where you are going. If you feel bullied or harassed, do not hesitate to summon police. As in any large city, pickpockets exist, and you should be alert and aware of your surroundings while walking around the city.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's