Sights & Attractions in The Northern Atlantic Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Things to Do in Casablanca
Arab League Park
This is the most substantial patch of green in the center of Casablanca...
Get a feel for Casa's Atlantic setting by stopping at a Corniche...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Casablanca|
This handicrafts center is much like the Ensemble Artisanal in...
|Stores / Malls||Casablanca|
At the edge of the new medina, the Quartier des Habous is a curiously...
|Neighborhoods / Streets, Stores / Malls||Casablanca|
Hassan II Mosque
Casablanca's skyline is dominated by this massive edifice. No...
The simple whitewashed houses of the medina, particularly those...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Casablanca|
Place Mohammed V
This is Casablanca's version of London's Trafalgar Square: it...
If you follow the Cornish to its southwestern edge, you will...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's