Sights & Attractions in The Northern Atlantic Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Northern Atlantic Coast
|A-B C-E F-K L-O P-R S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Abou el Hassan Medersa
Turn left around the corner of the Great Mosque, and you'll see...
Ahmed el-Amine, perhaps the most recognized of Azemmour's resident...
|Stores / Malls||Azemmour|
Arab League Park
This is the most substantial patch of green in the center of...
Opened in 1931, the Musée Archéologique holds prehistoric, Roman...
|Museums / Galleries||Rabat|
Currenly an art gallery, this city gate was built by Yaqoub al...
|Museums / Galleries, Architectural Sites||Rabat|
In 1991 an entrepreneurial craftsman named Abdelila Belghazi...
|Museums / Galleries||Sidi-Bouknadel|
Borj Ar Roukni
Beyond the northern corner of the city is a big round fortress...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's