- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Come to this large Moroccan restaurant if you want to try the national dishes, such as couscous or tagines, in cosmopolitan Casablanca. The excellent cooking sometimes presents surprising flavors—a carrot salad is perfumed with oranges, and the chicken and almond tagine has a buttery, brown sugar sauce. You can dine in rooms with typically Moroccan decor or on the outdoor terrace under a hundred-year-old tree.
- Address: 95, rue Prince Moulay Abdallah, Centre Ville, Casablanca
- Phone: 0522/22–26–69
- Location: Casablanca
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We took a drive through the Atlas mountains this summer during the corn harvest. Read more
Thanks to the kind people on this forum who are willing to share their travel knowledge, my husband and I just returned about 10 days ago from a 12 day trip to southern Morocco. Read more
Background: We are a couple in our mid-30s with our 4year old daughter. Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a ... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more