- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Come to this large Moroccan restaurant if you want to try the national dishes, such as couscous or tagines, in cosmopolitan Casablanca. The excellent cooking sometimes presents surprising flavors—a carrot salad is perfumed with oranges, and the chicken and almond tagine has a buttery, brown sugar sauce. You can dine in rooms with typically Moroccan decor or on the outdoor terrace under a hundred-year-old tree.
- Address: 95, rue Prince Moulay Abdallah, Centre Ville, Casablanca
- Phone: 0522/22–26–69
- Location: Casablanca
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
Morocco Trip Report March 27-April 8, 2014
We (couple with 13 year-old grandson) have just returned from a memorable tour of Morocco with a driver/guide.
Tip #1: Bring to the airport, the credit card Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more