- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Hotel des Arts
At a Glance
- ideal location
- interesting design
- expensive for the area
- service is slack
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel des Arts Review
This hotel, built in 2004, was designed by a resident architect—it's fun, laid back, and unique. The suites are designed to resemble the architectural style of cities throughout the world: New York, Barcelona, Paris, etc.; each suite is constructed and decorated as though it were in that particular city. The hotel also offers fall spa services and has a roof-top pool with stunning views of the Atlantic.
- Address: 1120, Jack Beach, Dar Bouazza
- Phone: 0522/96–54–50
- Location: Dar Bouazza
- 22 rooms, 28 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
My wife and I are considering a trip to Morocco in October or November. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more