- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Hotel des Arts
At a Glance
- ideal location
- interesting design
- expensive for the area
- service is slack
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel des Arts Review
This hotel, built in 2004, was designed by a resident architect—it's fun, laid back, and unique. The suites are designed to resemble the architectural style of cities throughout the world: New York, Barcelona, Paris, etc.; each suite is constructed and decorated as though it were in that particular city. The hotel also offers fall spa services and has a roof-top pool with stunning views of the Atlantic.
- Address: 1120, Jack Beach, Dar Bouazza
- Phone: 0522/96–54–50
- Location: Dar Bouazza
- 22 rooms, 28 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
DH and I have two nights to spend in Morocco in September 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more