- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Restaurant de la Plage
Restaurant de la Plage Review
Fish takes many forms at this restaurant in the Kasbah. You can eat such dishes as sole meunière (fillet of sole cooked in butter and almonds) or filet St. Pierre (fish cooked in fennel and green onions) served with little boiled potatoes and rice. Wines include the likes of Les Trois Domaines (a Guerrouane red from Meknès) and claret. You dine right next to the Kasbah des Oudayas, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. The only drawback is service, which is sometimes spotty.
- Address: Plage Oudaya, Medina, Rabat
- Phone: 0537/20–29–28
- Location: Rabat
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
DH and I have two nights to spend in Morocco in September 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more