- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
A Ma Bretagne
A Ma Bretagne Review
This restaurant is along the Corniche, past Sidi Abderrahman, and serves French provincial cuisine. The setting is modern and elegant, with hardwood floors, sleek columns, and wall-to-wall ocean-view windows. The menu excels in its fish and shellfish dishes—the prawns make an excellent starter, and the grilled fish is particularly good. For sweets lovers, the warm chocolate tart is spectacular.
- Address: Bd. de la Corniche, Sidi Abderrahman, Ain Diab, Casablanca
- Phone: 0522/36–21–12
- Location: Casablanca
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
DH and I have two nights to spend in Morocco in September 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more