- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
La Pagode Review
Take a sharp right coming out of the Rabat-Ville train station and you'll hit this Vietnamese restaurant on the left, just before the city walls. The restaurant is upstairs, where an Asian look has been re-created. The menu offers spring rolls, shredded vegetable salad with mint, ginger beef curry, and various other temptations.
- Address: 11, rue Baghdad, Centre Ville, Rabat
- Phone: 0537/70–93–81
- Location: Rabat
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
DH and I have two nights to spend in Morocco in September 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more