- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
La Sultana Oulidia
At a Glance
- great location
- excellent facilities
- flawless service
La Sultana Oulidia Review
Breathtakingly beautiful, this luxurious boutique hotel on a secluded corner of Oulidia's lagoon is worth the price if you are in the mood to be truly pampered. The hidden gem has a high-end spa, indoor and outdoor pools, a lush, tranquil garden, and a top-notch restaurant. With only 11 suites, La Sultana's friendly and accommodating staff help give guests a truly memorable stay. In a country where quality boutique hotels are few and far between, La Sultana is a breath of fresh air. Try a combo-package with La Sultana Marrakech, if you plan to visit that city as well.
- Address: 3, Parc a huitres, El Oualidia
- Phone: 0523/36–65–95
- Location: El Oualidia
- 11 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We took a drive through the Atlas mountains this summer during the corn harvest. Read more
Thanks to the kind people on this forum who are willing to share their travel knowledge, my husband and I just returned about 10 days ago from a 12 day trip to southern Morocco. Read more
Background: We are a couple in our mid-30s with our 4year old daughter. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more