- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
La Sultana Oulidia
At a Glance
- great location
- excellent facilities
- flawless service
Check Rates from our Partners
La Sultana Oulidia Review
Breathtakingly beautiful, this luxurious boutique hotel on a secluded corner of Oulidia's lagoon is worth the price if you are in the mood to be truly pampered. The hidden gem has a high-end spa, indoor and outdoor pools, a lush, tranquil garden, and a top-notch restaurant. With only 11 suites, La Sultana's friendly and accommodating staff help give guests a truly memorable stay. In a country where quality boutique hotels are few and far between, La Sultana is a breath of fresh air. Try a combo-package with La Sultana Marrakech, if you plan to visit that city as well.
- Address: 3, Parc a huitres, El Oualidia
- Phone: 0523/36–65–95
- Location: El Oualidia
- 11 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
My wife and I are considering a trip to Morocco in October or November. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more