- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Timing and Precautions
Most travelers stay in Moulay Bousselham for one or two nights. Moulay Bousselham is generally considered safe, with most annoyances stemming from vendors hawking their wares. The village becomes desolate after sundown, so it's wise to take the usual precautions.
Mansoury el Boukhary Tourism Office (0663/09-37-94.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's