The Northern Atlantic Coast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
The Northern Atlantic Coast Hotel Reviews
It's always a good idea to book ahead in this part of the country, as Rabat and Casablanca fill up with business travelers, and the beach resorts are packed in summer months. Casablanca has branches of the familiar international business hotels, and most business hotels in both Casablanca and Rabat will discount their published rates by applying corporate rates at the drop of a company's name. In the smaller coastal resorts you'll typically find midrange sea-view hotels with pools, but increasingly these towns also offer smaller, more personalized, bed-and-breakfast—type lodgings.
Browse The Northern Atlantic Coast Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's