The Northern Atlantic Coast Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Top Reasons to Go to The Northern Atlantic Coast
Rabat's Kasbah des Oudayas: Rabat's medieval Kasbah des Oudayas is worth exploring. The mosque, the Oudayas Gardens, and the Oudayas Museum overlook the mouth of the Oued Bou Regreg river and the city of Salé beyond.
Casablanca's Tour Hassan II: Second only in scope to the mosque at Mecca, this modern extravaganza makes elaborate use of traditional Moroccan craftsmanship.
Colonial France's southern Riviera: The alpine colony at Ifrane and Casablanca's Quartier des Habous in Casablanca and La Corniche all managed to bring parts of France to North Africa.
Casablanca's southern beaches: For a refreshing ramble along a largely unspoiled coastline with not much more going on than surfable waves crashing in from the Atlantic, the beaches between Casablanca and El Oualidia are some of the world's best.Updated: 03-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's