- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
El Jadida's new town has a large, sandy bay and a promenade lined with palm trees and cafés. The name El Jadida actually means "the New" and has alternated more than once with the town's original Portuguese name, Mazagan.
El Jadida at a Glance
Sports and Outdoors
Elsewhere in The Northern Atlantic Coast
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's