- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
A small beach town on the outskirts of Casablanca, Dar Bouazza is a great day trip or overnight option. A haven for the Casablanca expat community, the town has a funky mix of traditional locals—fisherman, surfers, rural families—and American and European expats. These expat residents, along with well-off Moroccans looking to relax and get away from the stresses of Casablanca, have spurred an increase in entertainment and leisure activity in this small town. Surfing, jet-skiing, beachside dining with live music (and wine), a water park, and even a high-end spa are all options. If you are just looking for a relaxing day at the beach, Dar Bouazza is an excellent choice. Stop at any of the free public beaches for some fun in the sun.
Dar Bouazza at a Glance
Sports and Outdoors
Elsewhere in The Northern Atlantic Coast
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe