- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
There are a number of moussems, or festivals, that take place in villages throughout the year that are linked to holy days and to the agricultural calendar. These often don't have specific dates, so encountering one is largely a matter of luck. There are a few festivals that you can largely rely on: the Rose Festival of Kelaâ M'Gouna (Dadès Valley) in early May; the International Nomads Festival in M'Hamid el Ghizlane (Draâ Valley) mid-March; and the Erfoud Date Festival (Ziz Valley) in October. Check with the local tourist office on the exact dates about two months ahead of your visit.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's