- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
The Great Oasis Valleys cover a huge area, in a sort of lopsided horseshoe from Ouarzazate, the largest town in the northwest corner, east past the magnificent Dadès and Todra gorges on the northern road, south to the dunes at Merzouga, and looping back west on the southern road, farther south, through the Draâ Valley to Zagora, M'Hamid, and the great expanse of desert that reaches all the way across Erg Chegaga to Foum Zguid. To miss any of these roads would be to miss some of Morocco's most characteristic immensity—wide-open spaces and tundralike desolation.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's