Sights & Attractions in The Great Oasis Valleys
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Great Oasis Valleys
|A-D E-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Pass Amezrou is 3 km (2 mi) south of Zagora. It's famous for its...
If you're looking for things to do in Ouarzazate, visit Atlas...
|Film / TV Studios||Ouarzazate|
Cascades du Drâa
Look for the turnoff to the Cascades du Drâa (also know as the...
|Bodies of Water||Agdz|
Don't miss Tamegroute's ceramics cooperative at the south end...
|Stores / Malls||Tamegroute|
Near the dunes, the seasonal salt lake Dayet Sjri is a surprising...
|Bodies of Water||Merzouga|
Djebel Sarhro Massif
The wonderfully panoramic oasis Route 6956/R108 (which becomes...
|Viewpoints, Scenic Drives||Djebel Sarhro and Nekob|
Djebel Zagora, reached via the first left turn south of the Kasbah...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe