Chez Dimitri Review
If Ouarzazate is the crossroads of the southern oasis routes, Chez Dimitri is at the heart of it. Founded in 1928 as the first store, gas station, post office, telephone booth, dance hall, and restaurant in Ouarzazate, Chez Dimitri may look unimpressive on an initial sweep down the town's banal main drag, but the food, whether Greek or Moroccan, is invariably excellent. The owners are friendly and helpful, and the signed photographs of legendary movie stars on the walls are sometimes enhanced by real stars at the next table.
- Address: 22, av. Mohammed V, Ouarzazate
- Phone: 0524/88–73–46
- Location: Ouarzazate
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's