- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Hammams and Spas
The following hammams and spas are open to all (even nonguests, if in a hotel).
Le Berbere Palace. A common destination for movie stars filming in the nearby studios, this Kasbah-style hotel has a deluxe hammam "Oasis," sauna, and Jacuzzi that are open to non-guests. Av. Elmansour Eddahbias, Ouarzazate. 0524/88–31–05. Hammam 150 DH, 250DH with exfoliation (30 mins). Daily 10 am–8 pm.
Hammam. There is a good public hammam five minutes from town center, two minutes from Kasbah Taourirt, in the Erac quartier. Bd. Mohammed V, Ouarzazate. No phone. 10 DH. No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe