Hammams and Spas in Ouarzazate
Hammams and Spas
The following hammams and spas are open to all (even nonguests, if in a hotel).
Le Berbere Palace. A common destination for movie stars filming in the nearby studios, this Kasbah-style hotel has a deluxe hammam "Oasis," sauna, and Jacuzzi that are open to non-guests. Av. Elmansour Eddahbias, Ouarzazate. 0524/88–31–05. Hammam 150 DH, 250DH with exfoliation (30 mins). Daily 10 am–8 pm.
Hammam. There is a good public hammam five minutes from town center, two minutes from Kasbah Taourirt, in the Erac quartier. Bd. Mohammed V, Ouarzazate. No phone. 10 DH. No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's