- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Quads Aventures. You can rent quad bikes from Quads Aventures, just outside town at the entrance to Atlas Studios, on the main Marrakesh road. They're good for day trips to the natural and historic wonders that have become backdrops to blockbuster films, including the Kasbah at Aït Ben Haddou and a plateau used in Gladiator. The outfitter also rents canoes, great for the sparkling lake just southeast of town. Two hours of quad-biking costs 450 DH per person with reductions for groups. Km. 5, Rte. de Marrakech, next to entrance to Atlas Film Studios, Ouarzazate. 0524/88–40–24. www.quadsaventures.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe