The Great Oasis Valleys Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
The Great Oasis Valleys Hotel Reviews
Hotels on the southern oasis routes generally range from mediocre to primitive, with several charming spots and a few luxury establishments thrown in. Come here with the idea that running water and a warm place to sleep are all you really need, and accept anything above that as icing on the cake. Sleeping outdoors on hotel terraces is common (and cheap) in summer, as are accommodations in khaimas (Berber nomad tents). The stars and the sky are so stunning here that failing to sleep at least one night à la belle étoile (under the stars) seems almost criminal.
Browse The Great Oasis Valleys Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's