Sights & Attractions in Tangier and the Mediterranean
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Sights & Attractions Tangier and the Mediterranean
|A-C D-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Akshour Waterfall and God's Bridge
Two waterfalls and a natural bridge both located a short walk...
|Bodies of Water, Trails||Chefchaouen|
Preserved today as an American Historic Landmark, this property...
West of Place Feddane, this three-room museum holds a large collection...
|Museums / Galleries||Tetouan|
Castillo del Desnarigado
Located just under Ceuta's lighthouse, and named for a flat-nosed...
|Military Sites, Viewpoints||Ceuta|
Caves of Hercules
Five kilometers (3 mi) south of the cape are the so-called Caves...
This bustling cinema and cultural center, the Cinémathèque de...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Medina|
Approximately 7 km (4.3 mi), south of Cap Spartel, look down...
|Archaeological Sites||Cap Spartel|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe