- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Chez Abdou Review
Open for lunch and dinner, this laid-back restaurant is difficult to find but well worth it. Abdou himself, a rare and well-loved Tangier personality, serves up some of the freshest and most savory dishes in the area with your choice of indoor seating or a table in the sandy maze of colorful and leafy outdoor spaces that lead out to a fine sandy beach sprinkled with tiny shells and beach umbrellas for hire. The best dishes here are the simply prepared fresh seafood plates; the paella is, unfortunately, a bit too oily. Take the first right about 30 feet after the rotary that puts you on the Route de Rabat (N1) and at the near end of the Diplomatic Forest. If you see the Club de Tir, you've gone too far.
- Address: Rte. de Rabat (N1), forêt diplomatique on the way to Assilah Cap Spartel
- Phone: No phone
- Location: Cap Spartel
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
Trying to decide between the two tours below for mid Sept - early Oct 2014. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more