- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Hotel Amir Plage
At a Glance
- on the water
- very private
- reasonable prices
- down a steep driveway
- small beach can be crowded in peak season
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Amir Plage Review
In a cove of its own between the brand-new Kalah Bonita bus station and the Place du Rif, this hotel sits directly on its beach. All cheerfully decorated and pleasant rooms face the petite, boulder-strewn, azure bay. The staff are pleasant and polite; you could easily stay here for days.
- Address: Plage du Matadero, Al Hoceima
- Phone: 0539/98–32–90
- Location: Al Hoceima
- 22 rooms 10 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
My wife and I are considering a trip to Morocco in October or November. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more