- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Hotel Amir Plage
At a Glance
- on the water
- very private
- reasonable prices
- down a steep driveway
- small beach can be crowded in peak season
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Amir Plage Review
In a cove of its own between the brand-new Kalah Bonita bus station and the Place du Rif, this hotel sits directly on its beach. All cheerfully decorated and pleasant rooms face the petite, boulder-strewn, azure bay. The staff are pleasant and polite; you could easily stay here for days.
- Address: Plage du Matadero, Al Hoceima
- Phone: 0539/98–32–90
- Location: Al Hoceima
- 22 rooms 10 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
DH and I have two nights to spend in Morocco in September 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more