- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- recently renovated
- central location for beach and medina
- friendly staff
- international decor unspecific to Tangier
Check Rates from our Partners
Tanjah Flandria Review
On Ville Nouvelle's main thoroughfare, this modern, jet-set chic hotel has a rooftop pool, a pleasant, atmospheric lounge-bar with bay views. Moroccan touches such as handmade pottery and brass mirrors add a touch of authenticity. It's your best bet in the Ville Nouvelle. The cuisine is reliably delicious, and a full Continental breakfast is included. The spa is open from 10 to 10, and a 30-minute massage will cost you a mere 150 DH.
- Address: 6, bd. Mohammed V, off Bd. Pasteur Ville Nouvelle, Tangier
- Phone: 0539/93–32–79
- Location: Ville Nouvelle
- 146 rooms, 4 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
DH and I have two nights to spend in Morocco in September 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more