- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- recently renovated
- central location for beach and medina
- friendly staff
- international decor unspecific to Tangier
Check Rates from our Partners
Tanjah Flandria Review
On Ville Nouvelle's main thoroughfare, this modern, jet-set chic hotel has a rooftop pool, a pleasant, atmospheric lounge-bar with bay views. Moroccan touches such as handmade pottery and brass mirrors add a touch of authenticity. It's your best bet in the Ville Nouvelle. The cuisine is reliably delicious, and a full Continental breakfast is included. The spa is open from 10 to 10, and a 30-minute massage will cost you a mere 150 DH.
- Address: 6, bd. Mohammed V, off Bd. Pasteur Ville Nouvelle, Tangier
- Phone: 0539/93–32–79
- Location: Ville Nouvelle
- 146 rooms, 4 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
My wife and I are considering a trip to Morocco in October or November. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more