- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- roomy and modern
- easily accessible
- in the new city
- unsatisfying breakfast
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Madrid Review
A short stroll from the medina walls, this airy, spacious hotel has traditional Moroccan decor. There's no restaurant, but there's an inexpensive Continental breakfast that's not very expansive. The owners are cheerful, often helpful locals. Ask to see all the rooms available as the quality is variable, but some are good value for a budget hotel.
- Address: Av. Hassan II, Chefchaouen
- Phone: 0539/98–74–96
- Location: Chefchaouen
- 26 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast, no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
DH and I have two nights to spend in Morocco in September 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more