- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Club Nautique Review
Fresh, simply grilled fish and other seafood reign supreme here, along with several resort-style bars placed strategically around the two terraces and captain's cabin–style interior; there is a large selection of Moroccan wines on offer, with Gerrouane being a good bet. The house salads are well prepared and can be made to suit the size of your party. The views of the bay and local fishing boats from the outdoor tables are stunning.
- Address: Port d'Al Hoceima, Al Hoceima
- Phone: 0539/98–14–61
- Location: Al Hoceima
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
DH and I have two nights to spend in Morocco in September 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more