Tangier and the Mediterranean Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Tangier and the Mediterranean Hotel Reviews
Accommodations in the north range from opulent to downright spare, with everything in between. You'll have a range of options in most areas. Hotels in Tangier can be on a par with those of Europe, but the farther you venture off the beaten path, the farther you might feel from Tangier's five-star welcome. Particularly in some of the smaller cities east of Chefchaouen and Tetouan, hotels lack the amenities to call themselves top-tier. Look a bit closer, though—what they lack in luxury these hotels often make up in charm, character, and, most of all, location.
In Tangier and Tetouan, advance reservations are a must if you want decent accommodations. Note that prices rise in July and August, and that if you'll be staying anywhere other than a five-star hotel you may want to inquire in advance (quite seriously) about the state of the hotel's credit-card machine.
Browse Tangier and the Mediterranean Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe