- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Marrakesh is connected by good train service to Tangier, Rabat, Casablanca, and Fez. The train station is located on Avenue Mohammed VI at the junction with Avenue Hassan II in Guéliz and is Morocco's main southern terminus. Advance reservations can be made for first class only. Trains leave for Tangier five times a day; trains to Casablanca leave nine times a day.
ONCF (Av. Mohammed VI, at Av. Hassan II, Gueliz, Marrakesh. 0890/20-30-40. www.oncf.ma.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's