- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Intercity buses all leave from Marrakesh. Use the gare routière at Bab Doukkala for national public buses, or the Supratours or Compagnie du Transports au Maroc (CTM) bus stations in Guéliz. Buses arrive to the gare routière from Casablanca, Rabat, Fez, Agadir, Ouarzazate, and other cities. CTM or Supratours buses have their own terminals, but also stop at the gare routière. They are quicker and more comfortable than public buses to most key destinations. Supratours, which has its office next door to the train station on Avenue Hassan II, links up with Morocco's train network, with bus routes to destinations south and west of Marrakesh.
Within Marrakesh, frequent public buses run all over town; fares are approximately 3 DH.
Compagnie de Transports au Maroc (Gare Routière, Bab Doukkala, Marrakesh. 0524/43-42-44. rue Abou Bakr Seddiq, near Theatre Royal, Gueliz. 0524/44-83-28. www.ctm.ma.)
Supratours (Ave. Hassan II, near train station, Gueliz, Marrakesh. 0524/43-55-25. www.supratours.ma.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's