- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Menara Airport in Marrakesh receives both domestic flights as well as international connections from the United States, Europe, and the Middle East.
The trip from the airport to town is only 15 minutes by car, taxi, or bus. The No. 19 public bus from the airport stops at the Place Djemaâ el-Fna and continues through to Guéliz serving most of the main hotels along Avenue Mohammed V and Avenue Mohammed VI (cost 20 DH). The standard charge for a run into the medina in petits taxis (small taxis that serve the city and its suburbs) starts at about 100 DH during the daytime and 150 DH after dark, but you will have to negotiate.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's