Sights & Attractions in Marrakesh
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Ali ben Youssef Medersa
If you want a little breath taken out of you, don't pass up the...
Dar Si Saïd
This 19th-century palace is now a museum with an excellent collection...
|Museums / Galleries||Medina|
Djemâa el Fna
The carnivalesque open square right at the center of the medina...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Medina|
El Badi Palace
This 16th-century palace was once a playground for Saadian princes...
|Castles / Palaces||Medina|
La Bahia Palace
This 19th-century palace, once home to a harem, is a marvelous...
The Jardin Majorelle was created by the French painter Louis...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Guéliz and Hivernage|
This small, beautiful 16th-century burial ground is the permanent...
|Cemeteries, Memorials / Monuments||Medina|
The vast, labyrinth of narrow streets and derbs at the center...
|Markets / Bazaars||Medina|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's