Sights & Attractions in Marrakesh
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Sights & Attractions Marrakesh
|A-K L-P Q-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Some say dull scrub; others, pinnacle of romance. Stretching a...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Medina|
Ali ben Youssef Medersa
If you want a little breath taken out of you, don't pass up the...
Ali ben Youssef Mosque
After the Koutoubia, this is the medina's largest mosque and...
Dar Si Saïd
This 19th-century palace is now a museum with an excellent collection...
|Museums / Galleries||Medina|
Djemâa el Fna
The carnivalesque open square right at the center of the medina...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Medina|
El Badi Palace
This 16th-century palace was once a playground for Saadian princes...
|Castles / Palaces||Medina|
Yacoub el Mansour built Marrakesh's towering Moorish mosque on...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's