- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Brasserie de Flore
Brasserie de Flore Review
French expat Philippe Duranton's brasserie occupies a prime position on the Marrakech Plaza at Place du 16 Novembre in Guéliz. With seemingly acres of outdoor seating from which to watch the weary shoppers as well as comfortable indoor seating, you could imagine yourself in early 20th-century Paris. Crystal chandeliers and fans hang from the high ceilings, while the walls are lined with huge mirrors and art nouveau Grecian nymphs. The menu is hearty French rustic cuisine, which means plenty of pork specials, including pig's trotters, paté, smoked ham, and artisanal sausages.
- Address: Place du 16 Novembre, Guéliz, Marrakesh
- Phone: 0524/45–80–00
- Location: Guéliz
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
Morocco Trip Report March 27-April 8, 2014
We (couple with 13 year-old grandson) have just returned from a memorable tour of Morocco with a driver/guide.
Tip #1: Bring to the airport, the credit card Read more
· News & Features
Bazaars, souks, spices—oh my! ... Read more
Think of Morocco, and you probably think of the bustling souks of Marrakech.... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more