- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Restaurant Al Bahriya
Restaurant Al Bahriya Review
Cheap and cheerful, this restaurant is possibly the best catch in town. The no-frills Moroccan street restaurant in the heart of Guéliz (near La Grande Poste) is packed at night with locals getting their fishy fix. Choose from the sidewalk display of fresh seafood as you walk in, or simply ask for a mixed plate—sole, calamari, monkfish, prawns—all served with wedges of lime and olives.
- Address: 75 Bis Av. Moulay Rachid, Guéliz, Marrakesh
- Phone: 0524/84–61–86
- Location: Guéliz
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
Trying to decide between the two tours below for mid Sept - early Oct 2014. Read more
· News & Features
Bazaars, souks, spices—oh my! ... Read more
Think of Morocco, and you probably think of the bustling souks of Marrakech.... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more