- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Equity Point Marrakech
At a Glance
- lovely restaurant
- gorgeous bathrooms
- hard to find
Check Rates from our Partners
Equity Point Marrakech Review
Hidden in the souk down twisting, turning derbs, this handsome, brooding affair is a perfect home to come back to after a long day of souk exploration. Equity Point may be a hostel—with single, double, and dorm rooms that can accommodate between four and eight beds—but the setting in a large riad is exceptional. Rooms are cheaper and more fun than suites; each room has two levels linked by its very own spiral staircase. The candlelit, Berber-tented dining room comes alive at night and serves traditional cuisine. Beds in shared rooms cost from around 250 DH per night; private double rooms from 1000 DH; all prices include breakfast.
- Address: 80, Derb el Hammam, Mouassine, take Mouassine street in the souk going north, past Fnac Berbère and after 110 yards double back through arch to the right and follow signs Marrakesh | Map It
- Phone: 0524/44–07–93
- Website: www.equity-point.com
- Location: Medina
- 10 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
Trying to decide between the two tours below for mid Sept - early Oct 2014. Read more
· News & Features
Bazaars, souks, spices—oh my! ... Read more
Think of Morocco, and you probably think of the bustling souks of Marrakech.... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more