- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Equity Point Marrakech
At a Glance
- lovely restaurant
- gorgeous bathrooms
- hard to find
Check Rates from our Partners
Equity Point Marrakech Review
Hidden in the souk down twisting, turning derbs, this handsome, brooding affair is a perfect home to come back to after a long day of souk exploration. Equity Point may be a hostel—with single, double, and dorm rooms that can accommodate between four and eight beds—but the setting in a large riad is exceptional. Rooms are cheaper and more fun than suites; each room has two levels linked by its very own spiral staircase. The candlelit, Berber-tented dining room comes alive at night and serves traditional cuisine. Beds in shared rooms cost from around 250 DH per night; private double rooms from 1000 DH; all prices include breakfast.
- Address: 80, Derb el Hammam, Mouassine, take Mouassine street in the souk going north, past Fnac Berbère and after 110 yards double back through arch to the right and follow signs Marrakesh | Map It
- Phone: 0524/44–07–93
- Website: www.equity-point.com
- Location: Medina
- 10 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
Background: We are a couple in our mid-30s with our 4year old daughter. Read more
· News & Features
Bazaars, souks, spices—oh my! ... Read more
Think of Morocco, and you probably think of the bustling souks of Marrakech.... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more