- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Grand Café de la Poste.
Grand Café de la Poste. Review
The colonial atmosphere provides a fabulous backdrop for excellent (if pricey) salads, pastas, steaks, and fish specials including oysters from Oualidia. In spring and summer, you can enjoy a cold Casablanca beer on the covered veranda. For an indulgent dessert try the gâteau chocolat coulant. Arrive early to enjoy a free tapas buffet nightly from 6:30 to 7:30.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
Trying to decide between the two tours below for mid Sept - early Oct 2014. Read more
· News & Features
Bazaars, souks, spices—oh my! ... Read more
Think of Morocco, and you probably think of the bustling souks of Marrakech.... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more