- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Puerto Banus Review
This cozy eatery in the town center of the Ville Nouvelle—the first Spanish restaurant in Marrkesh—might remind you of Seville or Granada. In addition to paella full of seafood, the kitchen serves a wide variety of fresh fish. A favorite is the sea bream, which comes daily from El Oualidia. A table in the quiet courtyard takes you far from the madding crowd; in winter or on cool evenings meals are taken indoors, near a log fire.
- Address: Rue Ibn Hanbal, opposite Royal Tennis Club Guéliz, Marrakesh
- Phone: 0524/44–65–34
- Location: Guéliz
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
At the beginning of November four friends and I left rainy Italy to visit sunny Morocco. Read more
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
I'm trying to work out a two-week itinerary and would greatly appreciate some advice. Read more
· News & Features
Bazaars, souks, spices—oh my! ... Read more
Think of Morocco, and you probably think of the bustling souks of Marrakech.... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more