- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Le Tobsil Review
The name may be Arabic for "dish," but get ready for several. The traditional Moroccan fixed menu, featuring not one but two tagines (first poultry, then lamb) followed by couscous, not to mention starter and dessert, is wheeled out in serious style. Dine among lanterns and petals in the intimate yellow-ocher courtyard of the small riad just inside Bab Laksour. It's stylish and friendly, and the cuisine is very good. A fixed-price menu includes four courses and drinks.
- Address: 22, Derb Abdellah ben Hessaien, R'mila Bab Ksour Medina, Marrakesh
- Phone: 0524/44–15–23
- Location: Medina
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Tues. and July and Aug. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
My wife and I are considering a trip to Morocco in October or November. Read more
· News & Features
Bazaars, souks, spices—oh my! ... Read more
Think of Morocco, and you probably think of the bustling souks of Marrakech.... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more