- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Le Tobsil Review
The name may be Arabic for "dish," but get ready for several. The traditional Moroccan fixed menu, featuring not one but two tagines (first poultry, then lamb) followed by couscous, not to mention starter and dessert, is wheeled out in serious style. Dine among lanterns and petals in the intimate yellow-ocher courtyard of the small riad just inside Bab Laksour. It's stylish and friendly, and the cuisine is very good. A fixed-price menu includes four courses and drinks.
- Address: 22, Derb Abdellah ben Hessaien, R'mila Bab Ksour Medina, Marrakesh
- Phone: 0524/44–15–23
- Location: Medina
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Tues. and July and Aug. No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We took a drive through the Atlas mountains this summer during the corn harvest. Read more
Thanks to the kind people on this forum who are willing to share their travel knowledge, my husband and I just returned about 10 days ago from a 12 day trip to southern Morocco. Read more
Background: We are a couple in our mid-30s with our 4year old daughter. Read more
· News & Features
Bazaars, souks, spices—oh my!... Read more
Think of Morocco, and you probably think of the bustling souks of Marrakech.... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more